You've always wanted flavorful barbequed Pumpkin Seeds, and we've made sure they're finger-licking delicious. These barbequed pumpkin seeds are spicy and packed with a truckload of flavour.
- Pumpkin seeds contain healthy, unsaturated fats that can help your body lower cholesterol and reduce inflammation.
- Pumpkin seeds are high in antioxidants, which can help support our bodies' defenses and prevent cell damage.
- Zinc is a mineral that aids in the maintenance of our immune systems and promotes prostate health.
- Pumpkin seeds contain plant-based iron, which increases energy by delivering oxygen to hard-working cells in muscles and the brain.
- Magnesium in pumpkin seeds helps our bodies perform over 300 functions, including blood sugar regulation, mood regulation, and sleep regulation.
Ways to use them in your daily routine
barbequed pumpkin seeds on salads for that extra zing
barbequed pumpkin seeds are a tangy & healthy standalone snack