The Food Folks' chia seeds are the richest source of vitamins and minerals, as well as dietary fibre, protein, antioxidants, and omega-3 fatty acids of any vegetable. Chia seeds can aid in joint pain relief, weight loss, increased energy, and the prevention of serious diseases like the heart disease. Chia seeds are gluten-free, which is especially advantageous for gluten-intolerant individuals.
- Rich in antioxidants that help protect the body from free radicals and aging.
- A rich source of manganese and phosphorus, which helps regulate blood pressure.
- Calcium can be found in high percentages in chia seeds, which makes them incredibly beneficial for the strength and health of your bones and teeth
- Chia seeds contain a high level of protein, with none of the nasty cholesterol
- Chia seeds also have a high concentration of omega-3 fatty acids. This improves the function and overall health of your brain.
Ways to use them in your daily routine
- Sprinkle on your salad to give it some texture and a healthy boost
- Use as a crispy topping in soups
- Can add variety to bread and biscuits